Our Areas of Expertise
Our Areas of Expertise
GENERAL PHYSICIAN KNOWLEDGE OF A BROAD RANGE OF ILLNESSES, AND DIAGNOSE AND TREAT PATIENT OF ALL AGES. TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE PATIENT CONSILTATION AT HOME AND WITHIN THE SURGERY PHYSICAL EXAMINATION.
- Continuity of care
- Medication management
- Time savings.
- Behavioral health
BENEFITS: The minimum health benefits for pediatrics include essential services, such as preventive care, hospitalization, ambulatory patient services, emergency medical services, maternity and newborn care, and mental health and substance abuse disorder services.
- SPECIALIZED TRAINING TO MANAGE COMPLICATIONS SUCH AS PREECLAMPSIA OR PLACENTA PREVIA.
- ACCESS TO MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY SUCH AS ULTRASOUND AND GENETIC TESTING.
- SECIALIZED SURGICAL TRAINING IF A CESAREAN BIRTH BECOMES NECESSARY.
BENEFITS: Regular dental visits are important because they help to keep your teeth and gums healthy. During the dental check up, your dental professional will check your overall oral health for any trouble areas. … You should have a regular dental visit at least twice a year or as recommended by your dental professional.
BENEFITS: he benefits of orthodontics include a healthier mouth, a more pleasing appearance, and teeth that are more likely to last a lifetime.
- A Welcoming Environment
- Staff Are Trained to Deal with Children
- Pediatric Dentists Specialize in Caring for Primary Teeth.
- Pediatric Dentists Make Oral Care Fun.
- They Can Minimize Pain and Fear
• BENEFITS: Improved ability to bite and chew your favorite food.
• Few restrictions on food that you can eat with your dentures on.
• Eliminate social awkwardness caused by gaps and missing teeth.
• Restore your face appearance.
• Protects remaining teeth (if any) from extensive wear.
Physiotherapy is a dynamic profession, which uses a range of treatment techniques to restore movement and function within the body.” The aim of physiotherapy is to optimize someone’s range of movement and function whilst at the same time reducing pain and preventing recurrence.
- Pain Relief: Physiotherapy helps in reducing pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Strength Training
- Posture Correction
- Increase Range of Motion of Joint:
- Improve Cardio
- Increase Coordination
- Improve Balance to Reduce Risk of Fall.
- Maintain Activity of Daily Living: